Use of Platform. The Platform is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Platform, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Account Registration. To access certain features of the Platform, you may be required to register for an account. When you register for an account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Content on the Platform. All content on the Platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Platform or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
User Content. The Platform may allow you to submit content, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and ratings (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant the Platform a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Platform and Platform’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
Prohibited Conduct. You agree that you will not use the Platform to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Platform;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Platform or servers or networks connected to the Platform, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Platform;
- You are prohibited from engaging in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Platform or the servers and networks connected to the Platform. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.